Re: order of includes?

If iostream has such a check then it shouldn't matter which order the
#includes occur whichi is why I suspect at least some part of it may
not be guarded.  I still think this scenario is unlikely and that the
most likely culprit is a name clash somewhere.

I don't know of an easy way to find name clashes.  What I've done in
the past is to make as good a guess as I could and change that name to
see if there's any effect.

Noel