Re: \n to \r\n in stdout

Oh! Sorry! :)

I didn't noticed after the answer that it was really a C or C++ issue.

When I was searching for an answer to my problem on the web, I read on a website
the exactly problem that my program was getting. At this point I didn't notice
yet that '\n' was being changed for "\r\n". Then I've found at this website
that this happens and that this is a configuration of the COMPILER. That I had
to look at the compiler manual for how to solve this.

Then, after the answer, I had to see that the problem was really a C or C++
issue. So I had to write at the answer what I'll write here:

Sorry for the off-topic, because initially I thought it was a compiler issue.
But I think that if I didn't go up to higher (the compiler discussion list), I
wouldn't solve my problem.

Thanks again!

Thales Medeiros.