Re: F77 code under gcc

Dear Sir

I am redirected my question to you following the advise by gcc developer.

>From your site:

http://gcc.gnu.org/gcc-4.0/changes.html#4.0.2

Fortran

    * A new Fortran front end has replaced the aging GNU Fortran 77 front end. The new front
end supports Fortran 90 and Fortran 95. It may not yet be as stable as the old Fortran front
end.

So shall I understand no support for F77 at all? Or there are options for F77 dialect?
Novell site claims support for F77, but seems to me that is not true.