Re: Mobile AMD Sempron 2800+ Prozessor.

> I have an Mobile AMD Sempron 2800+ Prozessor.
>
> OS is Gentoo Linux GCC version 3.4.4
>
> What for CFlags I must write in my make.conf?
> In the online manual, I don't see anything about Mobile AMB Sempron

Is it AMD64 based processor or Athlon XP based processor. AMD mobile
processor are the same "desktop" processor but simply with low power
consumption. So use Athlon-xp or k8 it depends on architecture of your
processor. If your processor support SSE2 than it is based on k8
architecture for sure.

Arturas M.
P.S.: use "dmesg" command to see more details about your processor...