Where is the libgcj.spec file?

Hi All,

I was able to build gcc 4.0.1 with C++ and Java languages successfully on Linux. gcj works fine. I followed the instructions here:
gcc.gnu.org/java/build-snapshot.htrml

However when I build it for Windows and try to run gcj, I get an error that it can't find libgcj.spec. I looked for the file in the gcc install directory and in the source snapshot, but it is nowhere to be found. Does this file get created by the build? Where is it supposed to be? Why is it not there?

BTW, I notice there are very little questions about gcj in this newsgroup, so either I am posting to the wrong newsgroup or there are not many people using gcj. I could not find a gcj specific group.

Anyway... any help I can get is appreciated.

many many thanks!

Barry