Re: I couldn't build gcc.

> First,I think that I have right to use cross-gcc on win32,isn't it?
>
> Secound,the gcc say that it could be use as cross-gcc,so I could use gcc as
> cross-gcc.
>
> Last,Why I couldn't give any question on GCC?
>
> I love GCC,so I hope that it will be better than before.
> Cygwin is not a real gcc.It couldn't build a programe with elf style.
> If Cygwin could build a programe with elf style,I would build gcc on cygwin
> again!
>

> I know that a program with elf style couldn't run on Win32.
> But I also have right to build a programe with elf style.That should be
> suppose.!!!

Can you tell us what exactly do you want to do? Nobody told you not to
ask on gcc mailing list, simply your question is more about cygwin and
people on that mailing list will answer you faster and much better...

Arturas M.
P.S.: elf is not some style or what, it is executable and linkable
format... For more info:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Executable_and_Linkable_Format