Re: Linking to already compiled files

Hi Angel,

Note:  your question is off topic for this forum.

>I have a couple of C++ source files that I would like to compile and then just link to them whenever necessary. What choices do I have to accomplish this?

I use GNU make (gmake) to maintain my projects.
http://directory.fsf.org/GNU/make.html

My experience with it has been positive, and I recommend it.

There are many other solutions in this space.  Such as Apache's ant, or various IDEs, or other variations to make (of which gmake is one such variation), Microsoft's nmake, AT&T's nmake, et alii.

Sincerely,
--Eljay