RE: gcc v3.4.4; templates and compile errors

Thanks for the quick reply. I'm taking a look at that changes documen now.

I just tried your possible fix by adding the "typename" keyword where you specified. I think I may have tried that before. Here is what happens on that line!!?

.../SAX/wrappers/saxlibxml2.:310: internal compiler error: Segmentation fault
Please submit a full bug report,
See <URL:http://gcc.gnu.org/bugs.html> for instructions.
gmake: *** [../../Include/SAX/wrappers/saxlibxml2.o] Error 1

That doesn't sound good?!

Thanks again,

Tom