Re: :relocation error

Vijayprasad Srinivasan - NPD, Chennai wrote:

This message and any attachment(s) contained here are information that
> is confidential, proprietary to HCL Technologies and its customers,
> privileged or otherwise protected by law. The information is solely intended
> for the individual or the entity it is addressed to. If you are not the
> intended recipient of this message, you are not authorized to read, forward,
> print, retain, copy or disseminate this message or any part of it. If you
> have received this e-mail in error, please notify the sender immediately by
> return e-mail and delete it from your computer.

I'm confused. It's addressed to gcc-help, and that is not me, so I can't redistribute it or do anything with it -- though how I was supposed to know I wasn't supposed to read it, when such instructions came after the text, I'm not sure. gcc-help, being the entity it is addressed to, is not disallowed from doing anything it feels like with it though, how bizarre. Who should I inform? The sender of the instance I received was some mail list software, but it was doing exactly what it is supposed to, so I don't think I recieved it in error.

Also, it's not on my computer, it's on a filesystem of another machine I access via IMAP. Does the notice still mean me to delete it?

for the sarcasm impaired -- don't attach such stuff.

nathan
nathan@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx    ::     http://www.planetfall.pwp.blueyonder.co.uk