Re: compile/link mystery

We do not use RTTI.
There was a circular dependency between the two libraries - I had to
list one of the libraries twice to get the link to work.  In other
works, my Makefile had:  libA.a libB.a libA.a
I think somehow this circular dependency is to blame.
In any case, I now have one library which works.
I will dump the symbols and look for duplicates when I have time.
Thanks.