Re: Dynamically linked libraries

The linker not generating an import library indicates that the DLL module doesn't have any exported symbols.
Is this because you aren't using __declspec__(dllimport)/__declspec__(dllexport)?

While you don't have to use an import library (static linking to the module),
I believe one needs to be generated before you can hope to use the module by dynamically linking to it at runtime.