a 64-bit g++?

Yeah, I'm doing a fairly large development project (alright, it's
larger than me and I've got a team to lead <sob>)

do you know:

   1. Is G++ 64-bit?
   2. Does the G++ work on windows platforms without having to dual-boot linux?
   3. Can the G++ compile on a 32-bit machine to have the code work
natively in 64-bit (my laptop is what I'm thinking about here)
   4. How far optimised is the executable the G++ creates?  Is it
good?  How good?  Good enough to run a massive next-generation 64-bit
first-person-shooter game with graphics that look like the stuff in
the movies, a realtime, non-depreciated physics-engine and room for
Windows to run in the background?
   5. If G++ can run on Windows, how do I do that?  I looked at SDL
and got more confused than ever.
   6. Does the code generated by G++ work on:

    * Windows
    * Mac (OSX)

I know it works on Linux.  Thanks for you help - if you can't answer a
question, can you tell me who can?  Thanks for you help!

--
-Lord Sauron the Great
lordSaurontheGreat@xxxxxxxxx