Re: Compile errors

Hi Parms,

>I get the exact same errors as my original posting.

I modified your original posting as I had suggested, stubbed out the missing .h files, and it compiles for me without complaint.

Please post a current complete sample .h and .cc file that exhibit the problematic behavior you are experiencing.

Your original .h and .cc file contained header files that you did not provide.  That's an additional unknown when trying to diagnose the situation you are experiencing.

Thanks,
--Eljay