Re: libstdc++-v3 configuration not supported

Dan,

The last time I built for powerpc, it was something like this:

binutils:
configure --prefix=$prefix --target=powerpc-elf \
    --disable-nls --disable-shared --disable-debug --disable-threads \
    --with-gcc --with-gnu-as --with-gnu-ld --with-stabs

make all install

gcc:
configure \
	--enable-languages=c,c++ \
	--with-cpu=750\
	--with-gcc --with-gnu-ld --with-gnu-as --with-stabs \
	--disable-nls --disable-shared --disable-threads --disable-multilib\
	--disable-win32-registry\
	--target=powerpc-elf \
	--with-newlib \
	--prefix=$prefix -v

make all-gcc install-gcc

newlib:
configure\
	--target=powerpc-elf --prefix=$prefix

final gcc:
make all make install

This is of course with a different host setup than you're using.

corey