RE: libstdc++-v3 configuration not supported

Corey,

Thanks for the response.  It is GREATLY appreciated.

Here is what I used:

binutils (v2.15)
configure --target=m68k-elf --prefix=/home/moser
make all install

gcc-core (gcc v3.4.3)
configure --target=m68k-elf --prefix=/home/moser --enable-languages=c --with-local-prefix=/home/moser/m68k-elf --without-headers --with-newlib --disable-shared
make all-gcc install-gcc

newlib (v1.13.0).
configure --target=m68k-elf --prefix=/home/moser
make all install info install-info

gcc (gcc v3.4.3)
configure --target=m68k-elf --prefix=/home/moser --enable-languages=c,c++ --with-local-prefix=/home/moser/m68k-elf
make all install

I also followed the exact same steps above for powerpc-eabi and got the same results on both Linux and Cygwin (don't have the versions handy but they are generally the latest and greatest).

For both targets, everything works great until libstdc++-v3 (gcc and g++ both make and seem to work ok).
I get a message telling me that libstdc++-v3 is not supported for the specified configuration.
So, trying to work around that, I tried to make libstdc++-v3 manually but the compilation fails due to some missing types.  I grep'd all files in the distribution for those types and they did not appear to exist anywhere.

Thanks again,
Dan