Re: Installing GCC on MacOs 10.3.8?

Download and install the developer Tools from Apple. If you still have the
default install on your computer from when you bought it (never
reformatted), you probably have the installer in your Applications folder
under "Software Installers" or something.. The Developer tools are called
XCode and will install full GCC, libraries, etc. To download them, go to:
http://connect.apple.com

Sign up for a free account and then go to the downloads section.