need help

hello sir/madam,

I got your Id from net.so mailed.I have one set of library built on gcc
3.2.3 and another set of library built on gcc 3.0,now I am trying to use
both library with an application but I am not able to compile the
application.So why its happening, I donno and what is the solution for
it, please help me.If I need to download some patches ,please tell me wot are those
patches.please kindly help me.

Thanks in advance. --Vijaya