RE: need help

> 2. I get an annoying warning message - "warning: too many
> arguments for format". What does it mean?

Probably that you're doing something like

printf("%s %d\n", name, age, address);

i.e. there are more arguments than there are %'s.

> 3. Good programing parctice - If I have a static global
> variable, that is defined in one file, but not used in it -
> why is it a bad thing (I get a warning)?

Static variables (and functions) are not visible to other files. So if
they're not referenced in the file in which they are defined, then they
may as well not exist.

Cheers,
Jon