Re: Function pointer problems

Actually, 8.3.6.3 with footnote 88 clearly states that defaults are not
allowed in pointers to functions. Hence, I have removed all occurrances
of the invalid syntax and am now using g++ to find all the calls that do
not have enough parameters and substituting in the old defaults making
all the code explicit rather than implicit.

--
Al Niessner
818.354.0859

All opinions stated above are mine and do not necessarily reflect those
of JPL or NASA.

--------
--------