Unit Test auto-generation

Hey all,

I'm looking to write a tool to parse c++ code and generate unit tests
(CppUnit in this case) to exercise the classes.  I don't know much about
how g++ / gcc work, so please forgive my ignorance and point me to
documentation if what I'm asking can be easily picked up from docs.

If you feel like following along, please see the attached tarball.

You should be able to build and run the code by just issuing:

make && ./example && ./exampleTest

I want to generate the class ExampleClassTest { ... } and all of its
methods based off of class ExampleClass and its methods.

Where would I need to hook into g++ to be able to do this?  Anyone have
any pointers?

C.J.