Re: Array Size Limits

Jack Liddle wrote:
As I understand it the size of the stack and the size of the variables
would be set by the compiler.  Probably due to different compiler versions
across the system.  More expert people on this list would know more about
this than I.
The size of stack frames and variables is determined by the compiler.

The maximum stack size is controlled by the environment, not the
compiler.  I know there is a way in Microsoft Windows for a program
to say 'I need X bytes of stack', but I don't know exactly what that way is.

nathan

nathan@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx    ::     http://www.planetfall.pwp.blueyonder.co.uk