Re: Array Size Limits

Jack,

Yes, the program compiles but then I get a windows error message when
I run it. It runs fine when I use gcc on the sun workstation. I guess I'll try dynamic memory allocation as you suggested, but I can't understand why I have a problem running the program on the PC but
not on the Sun. Thanks for your help.

John Podesta