Re: -z option

Look at ld manual.

<snip>
elf_i386_glibc21:
  -Bgroup               Selects group name lookup rules for DSO
  --disable-new-dtags   Disable new dynamic tags
  --enable-new-dtags    Enable new dynamic tags
  -z defs               Disallows undefined symbols
  -z initfirst          Mark DSO to be initialized first at runtime
  -z interpose          Mark object to interpose all DSOs but executable
  -z loadfltr           Mark object requiring immediate process
  -z nodefaultlib       Mark object not to use default search paths
  -z nodelete           Mark DSO non-deletable at runtime
  -z nodlopen           Mark DSO not available to dlopen
  -z nodump             Mark DSO not available to dldump
  -z now                Mark object non-lazy runtime binding
  -z origin             Mark object requiring immediate $ORIGIN processing
                          at runtime
  -z KEYWORD            Ignored for Solaris compatibility