Re: Fujitsu fr-30

I never asked others "Do my homework for me....." and never told people "Learn to speak to people....". You are a fresher in the field and it makes no sense that you shoot back at seniors with your arrogance. If someone answers your doubts, consider yourself LUCKY enough, but that is something MANY people will strongly discourage. You should learn to find answers for yourself and if you fail despite your true efforts, then you have the community with you to help you. MOST people in this form are professionals with their own business to look for, and they are here for helping other professionals if they get stuck somewhere.

   Anyway, its no use advicing you.

Good luck for your career.

-Harsha.

giridharan d wrote:

Hello,

This is for people who wish to share there knowledge
with others.Thats the idea behind GCC.
Not for people who just write some few lines of code
and clain that i had done and this part is mine.
First learn to know how to speak to others and know
ther thoughts.
Even you would have started your career with nothing
known.

Giridhar

--- Sriharsha Vedurmudi
<sriharsha.v@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

http://gcc.gnu.org

will be glad to answer your queries. There are
detailed sections in the site that list all the supported processors and
methods. Do your own homework and come back if you have any doubts.

giridharan d wrote:

Hi,

Can anyone tell me whether there is a support for
fujitsu fr-30 microcontroller on GCC.
If so how to compiler for that particular targret.
Since i am a fresh graduate and new to GCC, I need
your help.

First show everyone what you have done as part of
your own effort and we'll be glad to help you in case you get stuck
somewhere. Dont expect others to do your homework.

-Harsha.

================================= Software Engineer Redpine Signals Inc. Gate #395, Plot #87,88 Banjara Hills, Road No 2, Hyderabad - 500034. Ph: 040-23559911 Mob: 9849133133 =================================