Re: memory function

 Hi, you can insert labels into the code at the points you desire ( ie. before and after ) and then resolve them at runtime.

 I did a trick like this in order to place code at a desired location ( stupid linker tricks :-) ... perhaps you should ask on the binutils list ? ).

 I fooled around until I managed to put a marker before and after the code I wanted to run, and then got the addresses at runtime ..

 Just a thought, Lars Segerlund.

 ( ps. I tried to find the code but it's long dead and I can't find it ).