From: llewelly@xxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:llewelly@xxxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: 02 July 2004 14:41
To: McGarry, Simon
Cc: 'gcc-help@xxxxxxxxxxx'
Subject: Re: Error Compiling gcc 3.2 on AIX 4.3.3

"McGarry, Simon" <SMcGarry@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> writes:

> Hi,
>
> I'm trying to compile gcc 3.2 on AIX 4.3.3, originally I ran
>
> bash# /usr/gnu/src/gcc-3.2/configure --prefix=/usr/gnu
> --enable-languages=c,c++
>
> then
>
> bash# make bootstrap

Are you using GNU make or AIX make? You should be using GNU make.

service.

This Email is confidential and may also be privileged. If you are not the
intended recipient, please notify the sender IMMEDIATELY; you should not
copy the email or use it for any purpose or disclose its contents to any
other person.

Any statements made, or intentions expressed in this communication may not
necessarily reflect the view of the Capita Group and that the content herein
may not be held binding upon the Capita Group or any associated company.