Compiler problem with 2.95.3

Hi

  Just a very quick question..  I am using 2.95.3 configured as a
sparc-sun-solaris2.6 target running on Linux.  This compiler is working very
well, but I have got one internal compiler error which I have tracked down to
being caused by three lines of code.

  My question is :-

  Is 2.95.3 still supported,  i.e. is it still worth me filling in a bug
report, or should I be considering using a more up to date version?  I could
probably modify the source to get around the problem (not my preference).

  If I should be using a more up to date version which version of the sources
would you now recommend.  The 2.95.3 sources have been excellent for me.

  If you are able to help, I would be grateful to hear from you.

Many thanks.

Regards

Phil Prentice