Where to find infos/doc about Objective-C implementations and standarts.

Hi,

We want to integrate some Objective-C code inside a small ELF kernel allready existing. So we are looking for documentations, standards about Objective-C and more specificaly gcc (3.3.3 on debian-linux not Apple's one) since this is our target compiler chain.

We all here are beginners in Objective-C so we allways compare it to C++ but we know it's a bad idea since Objective-C is a superset of C.

We want to know how we can call :

Objective C from asm
Objective C from C.
- What to take care.
- Does it is

No C++ is needeed.

We think we need information about the internal design and construction object used by gcc for Objective-C language :
- how to initialize datas before calling Objective-C object instance and so on.
- how do we call an objective-C constructor from pure C.

THX for help and advise.

If we are in the wrong ML could you please, point us to the good one's.

Thierry