Questions on Trees IR

Hi,

After going thru the Trees Doc in the GCC Internals online doc, I could not find answers to the following questions. Your response will be appreciated

1. What kind of decl is a "class/struct/union" declarations. I see a decl called "TYPE_DECL" but the doc says it represents "typedefs" only. I could not find something like a CLASS_DECL or a RECORD_DECL. So how is a class/struct declaration represented in Trees? Will the classes declared in a namespace be accessible using cp_namespace_decls?
2. Trees provides source filenames and line numbers for all decls, etc. Can I also get column info from the Tree structure?

thanks
Rohit