Problem in initialising the library

Hi All

I am on Redhat Linux AS, gcc 3.2.1.

I have an application Which has many libraries. Few of the libraries have
initializer routine. Now..

When my application starts, library "A" gets loaded. It has an initialiser
routine. From that initializer routine, it calls a function, func1,  from
library B. Function call is successful. That implicates that library B has
loaded. But, initializer routines of library B is not being called.. :(..

This causes my application to crash.

Now.. The question is...

Why initializer routine from library B was not called..

Regards
Ajay