Re: template template template parameters

> Hi
> I think template template template parameters are a very useful tool to make your code as abstract and universal as possible.
> The problem is that my compiler, g++, doesn't seem to share my enthusiasm and refuses to compile my templates

Hi,

the code shown below is defective, leaving out the opening angle bracket.
Without showing correct code it's nearly impossible to guess what is
going on.

My experience with internal compiler errors is, that's your program has
a syntax error (which the compiler can't handle).
So showing the details is important.

Oliver