RE: template template template parameters

:
> calc_splines.cpp:140: Internal compiler error.
> calc_splines.cpp:140: Please submit a full bug report.
> calc_splines.cpp:140: Internal compiler error:
> calc_splines.cpp:140: See for instructions.
>
> does anyone have an idea to this?

Unfortunately there's not a lot we can suggest. As it says this is a
compiler bug and you should follow the bug reporting instructions at

    http://gcc.gnu.org/bugs.html

It sounds like you've already narrowed down which parts of your code trigger
the bug; if you could submit a fairly minimal example with your bug report
that would be useful.

You don't mention which version of GCC you're using. You could try your code
against a later release or, alternatively, try GCC 3.4 which has a
completely rewritten C++ parser. You'll have to fetch this from CVS and
build it yourself - you'll find instructions on the GCC website.

Good luck,
Rup.