RE: How to define a environment variable to compile?

-----Original Message-----
From: Claudio Bley [mailto:bley@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx]

> PS.: Please, don't top-post. Read
>      http://www.faqs.org/docs/jargon/T/top-post.html  TIA

Depending on how your e-mail client is configured, not top-posting
causes more work than it's worth - especially if you want to quote more
than just a couple lines.  For example, I have Outlook configured in a
way that works very well for the corporate environment (It uses color
rather than the common ">" quote character), but not too well for stuff
like this, even though I still like to participate here.  So, while it
may not be the best way to respond to mailing lists, I use Outlook much
more for work than I do for lists, so, if there are more than a few
lines to quote, top-posting wins out...

:-)

Lyle