From: Manuel Báez Larraín [mailto:mbaez@xxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Monday, October 06, 2003 9:23 AM
To: gcc-help@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: (Archi) newbie question

Hi, I install RedHat 9.0 this weekend and I need to install gcc for work in my thesis, I read the "configuration" and "building" pages on gcc.gnu.org, but I don' t understand much....

I need to modify (several times) gcc for my thesis, where can I find some "Steps to install gcc for dummies" in order to do this many times?

thanks

Atte.
Manuel Baez L.
Jefe de Proyectos