[ gaim-Support Requests-1169877 ] Can\'t connect to MSN behind proxy

Support Requests item #1169877, was opened at 2005-03-24 05:44
Message generated for change (Comment added) made by sf-robot
You can respond by visiting:
https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&atid=200235&aid=1169877&group_id=235

not just the latest update.
Category: msn
Group: None

Initial Comment:
For the last several versions I have been unable to
connect to MSN Messger with gaim.  I just downloaded
the new version 1.2 but alas it too does not connect.

Now not only does it not connect but it crashes.

I have attached the debug window log and am
attempting to get a back trace with the debug version I
just downloaded.

Jay