[ gaim-Support Requests-1189135 ] Sighning into yahoo accounts

Support Requests item #1189135, was opened at 2005-04-24 18:01
You can respond by visiting:
https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&atid=200235&aid=1189135&group_id=235

not just the latest update.
Category: None
Group: None

Initial Comment:
When I try to log into my yahoo account in gaim I get
the following message "unknown error number 30.  Loggin
into yahoo! website may fix this."

This has only started happeing since yesterday it was
working then one account started givng me these
messages but the other was working and then a while
after the other account displayed the same message.  I
dont know if its a problem with the yahoo end or what.
 I have uninstalled gaim and removed every trace of it
and reinstalled it.  I have tried version 1.2.1 and 1.2.0.

Any ideas what the problem could be and how I can solve it.

Thanks

Michael

Comment By: Luke Schierer (lschiere)