[ gaim-Support Requests-1262727 ] Chinese Simplified Display stopped working

Support Requests item #1262727, was opened at 2005-08-18 13:12
Message generated for change (Comment added) made by mywml
You can respond by visiting:
https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&atid=200235&aid=1262727&group_id=235

not just the latest update.
Category: win32
Group: None

Initial Comment:
I am experiencing the same problem as [gaim-Support
Requests-808079] Chinese Simplified Display stopped
working.

I was using ver 1.1.4, the chinese input previously
working fine but now it display small boxes when I
typed chinese characters. Then I uninstalled it and
reinstalled with newest version - 1.5.0. The problem
still here. I am using Win XP Pro SP1 as well.

I can find any solutions from the forum. Can you please
advise how to solve this problem? Your help is much
appreciate.