On Windows 2K: Gaim 1.5: Can't Connect

Hi;

I just downloaded Gaim 1.5 ( the latest ) for windows and put it on W2K at
work.
I can't connect to either yahoo or aim.

For aim I am using
login.oscar.aol.com
5190
ISO-8859-1
global proxy settings

For yahoo IM I am using:
msg.yahoo.com

Could it be my server settings or that work is blocking me ( I can use
yahoo's and aol's client without a problem )

Thanks

Steve

Sent from the Gaim - Support forum at Nabble.com.