multi-signin trouble (msn & yahoo in gaim1.5 win32)

hi,
I'm a trillian user who wants to check out (win32-xp) gaim (coz also runs under linux & supports jabber; trillianbasic does neither (yet?)). so installed gaim & tried to login... have several msn, yahoo accounts (don't ask...), auto-login fails. when manual login, I can login to yahoo but then msn login fails (no progress in login window); idem for msn (then not possible to login into yahoo). multiple msn is possible.
I suppose gaim can't b that bad so what am I overlooking here?
any help greatly appreciated
fildek

Sent from the Gaim - Support forum at Nabble.com.