[ gaim-Support Requests-1352824 ] Add "Protocol" or "IM Service" box in login (Please read)

Support Requests item #1352824, was opened at 2005-11-09 23:50
You can respond by visiting:
https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&atid=200235&aid=1352824&group_id=235

not just the latest update.
Category: None
Group: None

Initial Comment:
To those who maintain GAIM:

I've searched through the different forums and did not
find a solution regarding a straight-forward login
sequence.  I've downloaded the latest release (1.5.0)
and feel that a minor improvement could be made to make
logins even easier.

Basically, it would entail adding a "Protocol" or "IM
Service" drop-down menu to the login screen.  This
simple addition would essentially preclude a user from
having to go through the "Add Account" process (unless
they wanted to of course.)

This would make it much easier for family members and
guests to login to their respective IM accounts without
having to create a profile for them locally (taking
default settings of course.)

Thanks for your time and ongoing efforts!! It's much
appreciated.

Take'er easy!