[Gaim-support] [ gaim-Support Requests-1251333 ] Gaim running, but innacessible

Support Requests item #1251333, was opened at 2005-08-03 21:22
Message generated for change (Comment added) made by dbrb2
You can respond by visiting:
https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&atid=200235&aid=1251333&group_id=235

not just the latest update.
Category: win32
Group: None

Initial Comment:
Hi,

I've been running Gaim for a while now on windows XP.
Recently, it has dissapeared. It is still in the
running processes list, but not in the system tray. I
have tried disabling virus scanner, using an older
release, using a newer release...

No effect. I can't think what can have changed, svae
that at the same time it stopped working I started
using a new work LAN, but I don't see whya that should
have any effect. Even unplugges from the network, the
program loads, appears in the process list, but nowhere
else...

any ideas?

Ben