[Gaim-support] [ gaim-Support Requests-1215034 ] MSN won't connect

Support Requests item #1215034, was opened at 2005-06-04 21:59
Message generated for change (Comment added) made by vrynex
You can respond by visiting:
https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&atid=200235&aid=1215034&group_id=235

not just the latest update.
Category: win32
Group: None

Initial Comment:
Only rexwntly did this start, and only on this
computer, this doesn't not happen on another computer
with similar software.  My problem is that while the
MSN account is logging in, and gets to the "Getting
cookie" part, it stops.  I don't know why this is
happening.  The only firewall software I have is McAfee
Personal Firewall Plus, build 6.1.6144.  Any thoughts?