Re: Detecting whether a font is a fallback

Well, no, unfortunately we don't. In the first place, most
applications request a font with a generic family name. In that sense,
the result will always be a fallback. and there is no way to know in
fontconfig which one is reliable.

We could export a result of score that fontconfig figured out from
FcPattern and see how it was picked up though. that may be too
primitive. may need to think about better interface.

--
Akira TAGOH