Can I cache only particular fonts from WINDOWSFONTDIR

Hello group,

I would like to ask if there is a way to set fonts.conf file so that only particular fonts are cached and not the entire WINDOWSFONTDIR?

From what I understood from the docs and after some good number of experiments I couldn't find a way to do it. I've noticed that when I blacklist several fonts the cache file size remains the same. So I guess that whole WINDOWSFONTDIR is cached every time and then the black list filter is applied. So seems like there is no way to not cache the whole WINDOWSFONTDIR...

Thank you very much,
Rado

PS. If you've received this message twice please excuse me. First time when I've sent it I've not been subscribed to the list.

Sent with ProtonMail Secure Email.