Re: Another proposal for saving custom fonts in fontconfig

Sorry, I still think this is one possible API proposal candidate.

Here are the example code of usage:

'''
custom = FcPatternBuild (NULL,
                         FC_FONT_VARIATIONS, FcTypeString,
                         "wght=150;INKT=100",
                         FC_FONT_FEATURES, FcTypeString,
                         "kern 0, dlig",
			 NULL);

FcDirCacheAddStyle (NULL, fontfile, 0, "Saved Custom Style", custom);

FcPatternDestroy (custom);
'''

Thanks,
  Peng