Re: Xft with multiple DPIs/multihead doesn't support different DPI

Hi Behdad,

I used KDE to set the DPI, but I don't use a desktop environment in normal
life.  Is there truly no way to set different resolutions without using a
desktop environment?  How does GNOME do it?  It must tell fontconfig
somehow, mustn't it?

Thanks,
Ben

--