[PATCH 0/1] FcLangSetCompare(): fix bug when two charsets come from different "buckets" of fcLangCountrySets

[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]



This is a little bug fix for FcLangSetCompare(); it applies on top of
256a41038af9c6e281ed6d0adfdef37cf8b636e2, which is the last commit I
submitted yesterday.

Apparently, yesterday's commits were not quite clean in email form,
because of my use of UTF-8 curly quotes combined with the fact that, I
suppose, 'git format-patch' didn't declare the use of UTF-8 encoding in
the mail headers it generated. :-/

I used UTF-8 in a comment because I saw several C files in fontconfig's
repo with an UTF-8 copyright sign at the top. If you have problems
because of this encoding issue, I can either resend the commits trying
to add the correct mail headers myself, or resend them with only ASCII
contents. Just tell me.

This commit only has ASCII contents; it should cause no problem if you
managed to apply yesterday's three commits as I wrote them.


Florent Rougon (1):
  FcLangSetCompare(): fix bug when two charsets come from different

 src/fclang.c | 14 ++++++++++++--
 1 file changed, 12 insertions(+), 2 deletions(-)


Fontconfig mailing list

[Index of Archives]     [Fedora Fonts]     [Fedora Users]     [Fedora Cloud]     [Kernel]     [Fedora Packaging]     [Fedora Desktop]     [PAM]     [Gimp Graphics Editor]     [Yosemite News]

  Powered by Linux