How to set custom fonts to vtkVectorText using vtkFontConfigFreeTypeTools?

Hello,

I know that we can use our own system/custom fonts in VTK now using vtkFontConfigFreeTypeTools. I want to set some text to vtkVectorText but with my own font style. Can someone tell me how to do this? A working example code is appreciable. Thanks in advance.

--
Regards,
Soma Sekhar Reddy Yarram.