Re: CMakeLists.txt for fontconfig library (enables native compilation on windows)

On 10/9/12 7:19 PM, Raimund Steger wrote:
Akira TAGOH wrote:
On Mon, Oct 8, 2012 at 8:15 AM, Pavel Koshevoy <pkoshevoy@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
I am not proposing to switch to cmake for any platforms.  I am only
proposing to make it available for native win32/win64 builds. If someone decides to extend it later to more platforms -- great, but that was not my
focus this time.

I know. that would be obvious what is the target to build for if one
is proposing to add Makefile.win32. but just adding CMakeLists.txt may
implies to work on all of platforms and you just tested it on Win32
(or MSVC) only. it's the problem. or if you can rename it to something
containing win32, that may be good.

I think that file really has to be called CMakeLists.txt. Maybe it could live in a subdirectory like win32/ and source files referenced therein are of the form "${CMAKE_SOURCE_DIR}/../src/<foo>"?

Yes, I just tried it, it works. I've moved CMakeLists.txt into msvcport/ subfolder. I'll send another patch revision shortly.

Thank you,
    Pavel.