CMakeLists.txt for fontconfig library (enables native compilation on windows)

Hi,

I've needed to debug a strange crash in fontconfig-2.10.1 library in my video player on winxp. The mingw build of fontconfig was not working right, so I ended up making a cmake project for fontconfig (just the library, not any of the executables). I've used this to generate a MSVS2005 solution and build fontconfig natively. I've also added a very thin portability layer to compensate for lack of dirent.h (and a couple other minor things) on windows. If anyone is interested I can contribute a patch (I'll have to clean it up a little first).

    Pavel.